Posted by Carrot on September 10, 2010 | No Comments
- Italian Grand Prix 2010 Winner – Lewis Hamilton. He’s faster without the F Duct than Button is with it, provided he gets through the first corner unscathed, he’ll walk away from the field.
- Italian Grand Prix 2010 Pole Position – Lewis Hamilton. I’m going for the clean sweep by Hamilton this weekend.
- Italian Grand Prix 2010 Fastest Lap – Lewis Hamilton.
- Other predictions – Vettel to get frustrated, do something stupid and end up in contact with someone, ruining his race and possibly his title chance.
Just a quick note on the track, there’s a small humped strip defining the track edge across the first chicane to prevent cars cutting the corner without penalty. This has a chance of sending cars airborne if they hit it at speed, or cracking a wing before the long right-hander that follows. If someone has a failure on the way in, or a wing fail in the next long right due to this strip then there’s going to be a nasty accident. I though the FIA were stopping anything that could send a car up into the air after Kubica’s crash in Canada? I’d rather have the stewards handing out penalties than risk a crash into the Monza barriers.
- Italian Grand Prix 2010 Winner – Fernando Alonso. He has been quick in free practice and I fancy him to do it in front of the tifosi.
- Italian Grand Prix 2010 Pole Position – Lewis Hamilton.
- Italian Grand Prix 2010 Fastest Lap – Sebastian Vettel. The reason I have chosen Vettel is because I wouldn’t be shocked if he had a crash late on due to the frustration of running 5th or 6th and has to pit for fresh rubber while running low on fuel.
- Other predictions – Safety car after mid field crash early on the race.
No predictions from Euan this week