Posted by Carrot on August 28, 2010 | No Comments
- Belgian Grand Prix 2010 Winner – Either Jenson Button or Mark Webber. The McLaren and Red Bull are strong at different points on the track and both these drivers are stronger in wet and changeable conditions than their team mates.
- Belgian Grand Prix 2010 Pole Position – Mark Webber. Vettel was developing engine gremlins in practice three, so I expect a repeat of Malaysia.
- Belgian Grand Prix 2010 Fastest Lap – Lewis Hamilton. It’s a guess really, if the conditions dry up then it’ll be whoever puts dry tyres on last.
- Other predictions – Schumacher to be out in the second session of qualifying, which will me he starts on the last two rows of the grid.
No predictions from Mark this week
- Belgian Grand Prix 2010 Winner – Fernando Alonso. He has been supreme in practice on Friday and I think he looks set for one of his best performances of the season. However the changeable conditions this weekend could end up playing into other driver’s hands.
- Pole Position – Mark Webber or Fernando Alonso. I think they will be battling it out for pole and it will just depend on who strings together the best lap.
- Fastest Lap – Jenson Button. If it rains that could well help the McLarens who have looked better so far this weekend, and combine that with Button’s capability in the wet and I think he could produce the fastest lap of the race.
- Other Predictions – I can see Adrian Sutil pulling a surprise and getting a podium finish, especially with Kimi Raikkonen not being there to crash into him.