Posted by Carrot on July 30, 2010 | No Comments
- Hungarian Grand Prix 2010 Winner – Mark Webber. The Aussie is slightly faster on the prime tyre than his team mate and we all saw his pace in Monaco which is the nearest in track profile to the Hungaroring. However if the weather turns to rain, as is forecast, you’ve got to keep an eye on Fernando Alonso and Jenson Button after their performances in 2006.
- Hungarian Grand Prix 2010 Pole Position – Sebastian Vettel. On the option tyre and low fuel the young German is untouchable.
- Hungarian Grand Prix 2010 Fastest Lap – Sebastian Vettel. He’ll want to check off that achievement while following his team mate home.
- Hungarian Grand Prix 2010 Winner – Sebastian Vettel. Provided he gets away from the grid well, I can see Vettel leading from start to finish.
- Hungarian Grand Prix 2010 Pole Position – No Prediction. I have only just returned home after working away so missed qualifying.
- Hungarian Grand Prix 2010 Fastest Lap – Sebastian Vettel.
- Hungarian Grand Prix 2010 Winner – Sebastian Vettel. He has been top of the charts in the 1st and 2nd free practices in Hungary, so I think he’ll continue this form in the race, however perhaps not from pole.
- Pole Position – I think Fernando Alonso could come up with a great lap in qualifying and grab pole position away from Vettel, in contrast to what happened at Hockenheim.
- Fastest Lap – Mark Webber in an attempt to challenge for race victory.
- Other Predictions – I can see both Renault and Sauber getting good finishes on Sunday, expect to see a significant improvement from Vitaly Petrov and Pedro De La Rosa.