Posted by Carrot on July 24, 2010 | No Comments
- German Grand Prix 2010 Winner – Mark Webber. The Aussie won in Silverstone and if he repeats his form at Spain and Monaco the second win will surely follow. Mark needs to win this race, to take the psychological edge from Vettel by taking the German’s home race and to start to crack his young team mate in the inter-team war that will erupt between them. The weather is forecast for sun on Sunday, making a change from the near constant showers the circuit’s had so far this weekend, but should the rain return or the conditions be changeable, Jenson Button will surely be in contention.
- German Grand Prix 2010 Pole Position – Sebastian Vettel. The young German has been putting in very fast time in practice and with this being his home race he’ll surely be able to turn it on come the third session of qualifying.
- German Grand Prix 2010 Fastest Lap – Felipe Massa. Ferrari went for fresh tyres in Silverstone after their race was ruined to demonstrate their pace, I feel it may happen again with Massa should he get caught up in some incident or traffic and be stranded outside the points come the end of the race.
- Other predictions – It’s a very short track here in Germany, expect the new teams to be in the way a lot, particularly Yamamoto. Schumacher’s worse finish at a German Grand Prix ever.
- German Grand Prix 2010 Winner – Sebastian Vettel at his home race. He has been fast in practice and I fancy him to pip Webber to the chequered flag.
- German Grand Prix 2010 Pole Position – Sebastian Vettel. With the crowd behind him, I expect him to cruise to pole.
- German Grand Prix 2010 Fastest Lap – Sebastian Vettel.
- German Grand Prix 2010 Winner – Felipe Massa will be absolutely desperate for a win, and I think that could motivate him to go for glory in this weekend’s grand prix. However, if it rains I wouldn’t rule out a Jenson Button victory due to his excellence in the wet.
- Pole Position – Sebastien Vettel – Red Bull are still as fast as ever and Vettel is nearly always excellent in qualifying; so I think Vettel of Red Bull wil claim pole position.
- Fastest Lap – Felipe Massa, probably on a charge to victory. Alonso, Webber, and Vettel will be fast as well though.
- Other Predictions – I can see Williams scoring some good points this weekend, Nico Hulkenberg will hope to get a good points finish in his home grand prix.