Posted by Carrot on July 9, 2010 | No Comments
- British Grand Prix 2010 Winner – Lewis Hamilton. If the rain stays away, and the forecasts now say the showers will be late in the day, it’s Hamilton’s race to lose. The McLaren has a big upgrade and they’ve been hiding their pace, they’re that confident. If it rains the advantage goes to Button and he’ll be favourite but until he maximises the qualifying potential of that McLaren Hamilton is the favourite for a lights to flag victory.
- British Grand Prix 2010 Pole Position – Lewis Hamilton. Car upgrades and stunning one lap speed added to a home audience makes this a near certainty.
- British Grand Prix 2010 Fastest Lap – Lewis Hamilton. Although some of the recent fastest laps have been put in by midfield runners with ruined races pitting for fresh tyres to go for headlines, you can’t intelligently predict that, so Hamilton for the sweep.
- Other predictions – Yamamoto to make a big mess of it come race day.
- British Grand Prix 2010 Winner – Lewis Hamilton if it stays dry and it looks like it is going to. If rain arrives then I will go for Button.
- British Grand Prix 2010 Pole Position – Lewis Hamilton. Hamilton has shown stunning single lap pace and the home crowd can only help!
- British Grand Prix 2010 Fastest Lap – Sebastian Vettel.
- British Grand Prix 2010 Winner – Mark Webber. He has been impressive in practice, topping 2nd Practice. I can really see the Aussie coming back from his massive crash at Valencia with a win, taking advantage of the apparent decline in fortunes of the McLarens.
- Pole Position – Mark Webber again, I can see him winning from pole this weekend by outqualifying team-mate Sebastien Vettel
- Fastest Lap – Fernando Alonso or Sebastien Vettel pushing to try to catch up with Webber.
- Other Predictions – I think Force India will have a better race weekend, especially Adrian Sutil who could be on for a top six finish.
Ben‘s predictions to follow