Posted by Carrot on June 25, 2010 | No Comments
- European Grand Prix 2010 Winner – Sebastien Vettel. There’s nearly no chance of overtaking in Valencia, it’ll be the nearest thing we’ve had to the opening procession in Bahrain all year so far. The race will be decided in qualifying and the Red Bull is not only fast on low fuel and fresh rubber, it’s also very fast on used tyres, so it should be able to take qualifying and maintain race pace.
- European Grand Prix 2010 Pole Position – Sebastien Vettel. His times have been faster than Webber’s in practise, unless Alonso springs a surprise it has to be Vettel.
- European Grand Prix 2010 Fastest Lap – Mark Webber. If only to play head games with his team mate who likes to tick off all the achievement boxes in a race weekend. He’ll deliberately save some tyre life to remind Vettel he’s still fast enough.
- Other predictions – Schumacher to be out in the second session of qualifying, again.
- Winner – Mark Webber. Overtaking is pretty much impossible so I fancy Webber to pip Vettel to pole and then lead from start to finish.
- Pole Position – Mark Webber
- Fastest Lap – Sebastian Vettel
- Winner – Fernando Alonso. He has been fastest in free practice and I predict this will continue for the rest of the weekend. Alonso has the experience and guile to return to the top of the Championship soon enough. Alonso and Ferrari will be desperate for a win but Red Bull and McLaren will still be strong.
- Pole Position – I can see Vettel claiming pole position, I think he’s great in qualifying and I believe he’ll again pull it out of the bag to claim pole.
- Fastest Lap – Lewis Hamilton. I can see him pushing his hardest to get on the podium this weekend, with the significant improvement of Ferrari and the continued strength of Red Bull this season.
- Other Predictions – I can see Williams having a good race weekend, in particular Rubens Barrichello, with both drivers in the points.
No official predictions from Ben this week