Posted by Carrot on June 12, 2010 | No Comments
- Canadian Grand Prix 2010 Winner – Jenson Button. Changeable conditions, expected rain, a fast circuit and a track that is like a cheese grater to tyres. It can only be Button.
- Canadian Grand Prix 2010 Pole Position – Sebastian Vettel. The low temperatures this afternoon favour the Red Bull over the McLaren and the option tyre has always favoured the Austrian team.
- Canadian Grand Prix 2010 Fastest Lap – Jenson Button. Especially if it’s wet throughout. Otherwise it’ll be anyone who throws on a new set of tyres in the last 10 laps.
- Other predictions – Safety car, at least one. One of the drivers to have lifted the crown to end up in the Wall of Champions. Kovalainen to get his best finish of the year, the best finish of all the new teams, but just out of the points.
No predictions from Mark this week
- Canadian Grand Prix 2010 Winner – Fernando Alonso, he’s been on good form in practice, consistently out-performing team-mate Felipe Massa, who has been below-par. Alonso is a quality driver and I think he’ll fight hard this weekend and come away with a win. Furthermore the Ferrari has looked after its tyres very well this season, which is all important at the rarely used Canadian circuit.
- Pole Position – Sebastien Vettel. Again like Alonso he has been impressive in practice and I believe that once again a red Bull will be on pole.
- Fastest Lap – Mark Webber – he’s an agressive driver in the fastest car.
- Other Predictions – The McLarens will still be near the top along with Mercedes and I think we’ll see points finishes for both Force India cars. Another prediction for this weekend – England 2 – 0 USA.