Posted by Carrot on May 29, 2010 | 1 Comment
- Turkish Grand Prix 2010 Winner – Sebastian Vettel. It’s going to go one of two ways, Red Bull dominance or McLaren strategic. With Webber having more problems in practise, and Vettel wanting to avenge his loss last year from one error I’ve got to favour the young German in the battle of Red Bull. Should the temperatures get high and the tyres suffer from extreme degradation, the only other winner can be Button in the McLaren. Conservation of tyres is his speciality and he’s the only person to have won this race who didn’t start on pole.
- Turkish Grand Prix 2010 Pole Position – Sebastian Vettel. The Red Bull is still fast, and Mark Webber spent most of practise three either in the garage or off the road. It’s Vettel’s to lose.
- Turkish Grand Prix 2010 Fastest Lap – Sebastian Vettel. As above really, he should have the edge on his team mate, and if he gets the clear track he should walk away at high speed and collect the fastest lap on his way to a lights to flag victory.
- Other predictions – It’s hardly a prediction to say that people will fall off of the infamous turn eight, but I can’t think of anything else.
- Turkish Grand Prix 2010 Winner – Fernando Alonso. Not the obvious choice but his pace in long runs, during practice has been excellent.
- Turkish Grand Prix 2010 Pole Position – Mark Webber. Following on from his Monaco win, he is in great shape and qualifying will be between Webber and his team mate Vettel.
- Turkish Grand Prix 2010 Fastest Lap – Mark Webber.
- Winner – I’m going for Sebastien Vettel. Red Bull will likely be dominant again at a track where qualifying is very important. However I think Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso could be on for good races as well.
- Pole Position – Vettel, with Red Bull faster as usual this season with Mark Webber as inconsistant as ever. We could see a surprise from Vitaly Petrov.
- Other Predictions – Alonso will continue to outshine his team mate Felipe Massa. I think we’ll see an improvement from Sauber with at least one of Kobayashi and De La Rosa getting in the points.