Posted by Carrot on May 8, 2010 | No Comments
- Spanish Grand Prix 2010 Winner – Sebastian Vettel. The Red Bull has been dominant in practice. The new front end is likely to enable the car to be fast and stable through the high speed corners of the Spanish circuit. Barring inclement weather and the ever present threat of mechanical failure the Red Bull is going to be the car to beat.
- Spanish Grand Prix 2010 Pole Position – Sebastian Vettel. The Red Bulls have always been on pole this year, given the pace they’ve shown that’s unlikely to change. Vettel seems to have the edge on the single lap over Webber.
- Spanish Grand Prix 2010 Fastest Lap – Mark Webber. By the time the fuel is low enough to set really fast times I expect Vettel to have a 10 second lead and already be managing the car home. Webber will go for the fast time to demonstrate he still has a chance of staying with his young team mate.
- Other predictions – No rain. Rosberg to outrace Schumacher even though Mercedes recent updates are being designed in favour of the German experiencing a mid-life crisis.
- Spanish Grand Prix 2010 Winner – Sebastian Vettel. The Red Bull still seems to be the car to beat and I think it will be Vettel who dominates.
- Spanish Grand Prix 2010 Pole Position – I am writing this having watched qualifying due to having to work this morning but my prediction would have been Sebastian Vettel. Wrong again!
- Spanish Grand Prix 2010 Fastest Lap – Lewis Hamilton.
- Other Predictions – Schumacher to have his best finish of the season so far but other than that expect a dull race unless the weather intervenes.