Posted by Carrot on April 16, 2010 | No Comments
- Chinese Grand Prix 2010 Winner – Sebastian Vettel. Red Bull are hiding their hand in practise, the lack of time for the other teams to update and transport parts mean that the Red Bull is still the class of the field and with momentum from Malaysia I can’t see it going any other way…. if it stays dry. If we have a changeable race I’ll be backing Button to use the ‘MCS’ (You all know it as the F Duct, but until McLaren actually reveal its name I’m going to refer to it as the McLaren Cheating System, yes, I know it’s been deemed legal…) and his skill at preserving tyres when needed. A full wet race is anyone’s guess.
- Chinese Grand Prix 2010 Pole Position – Sebastian Vettel. Four out of four. Perhaps we should start having predictions for second place since he seems to have annexed it for the season.
- Chinese Grand Prix 2010 Fastest Lap – Mark Webber. Purely out of frustration, Vettel’s dominated him.
- Other predictions – Rosberg over Schumacher, again.
- Chinese Grand Prix 2010 Winner – Lewis Hamilton. McLaren’s pace in practice has been great and I fancy them to spring a surprise on Red Bull.
- Chinese Grand Prix 2010 Pole Position – Sebastian Vettel. So far this season he has been simply sensational in qualifying and there is no reason for that to change this weekend.
- Chinese Grand Prix 2010 Fastest Lap – Lewis Hamilton.