Posted by Carrot on April 2, 2010 | No Comments
- Malaysian Grand Prix 2010 Winner – Jenson Button. The Red Bull is clearly faster, but with Webber already having mechanical problems and Vettel imagining them during practice, I’m going to go for Button to repeat his Australia success. With the threat of rain at this race, added to the fragility of the Red Bulls, Button’s ability to preserve his tyres better than Hamilton and McLaren’s ‘F-Duct’ system able to use the long straights of the Malaysian track, I can’t do anything but nominate the defending champion for the top step of the podium.
- Malaysian Grand Prix 2010 Pole Position – Sebastian Vettel. The Red Bull has raw pace, and provided he doesn’t have an attack of mechanical hypochondria during qualifying there’s no-one close to him over one lap.
- Malaysian Grand Prix 2010 Fastest Lap – Sebastian Vettel. In the first third of the race, in clean air, before the rain and he or the car cracks.
- Other predictions – Rain. No Virgin to see the end of the race unless we suffer another red flag like last year. Rosberg to outshine Schumacher again.
- Malaysian Grand Prix 2010 Winner – Lewis Hamilton. McLaren’s ‘F-Duct’ system will be essential on the long straights of the Malaysian track, he also loves the track and was quickest in the first two practice sessions.
- Malaysian Grand Prix 2010 Pole Position – Sebastian Vettel. The Red Bull is still the quickest car over one lap.
- Malaysian Grand Prix 2010 Fastest Lap – Jenson Button.
- Other predictions – Rain and two safety car periods.