Posted by Carrot on March 26, 2010 | No Comments
- Australian Grand Prix 2010 Winner – Mark Webber. It’s his home Grand Prix, and we saw two weeks ago how fast the Red Bull could be in the hands of Vettel. Provided the pressure doesn’t get to him I expect a repeat of last year’s German Grand Prix.
- Australian Grand Prix 2010 Pole Position – Mark Webber. As above really, in order to win he’ll want to start first, I expect a late run on the option tyres to both achieve grid position and play for the overnight headlines.
- Australian Grand Prix 2010 Fastest Lap – Jenson Button. I’m going for Jense again, the McLarens are quick in practise and with his ability to manage his tyres he should be able to put in the fastest time if he finds himself in some clean air at the right time.
- Other predictions – I went for two safety cars last time and there were a grand total of none, I’m going to say at least one this time around, if only due to the cramped nature of Albert Park. No HRT to reach the finish, and given news of Virgin not having a big enough fuel tank, I’m going to say they won’t have a car reach the finish either.
- Australian Grand Prix 2010 Winner – Mark Webber. I agree with Carrot, the Red Bull is fast, and this surely has to be his best chance to win his home grand prix.
- Australian Grand Prix 2010 Pole Position – Lewis Hamilton. Great over one lap and been fast in free practice. I fancy him to just pip Webber.
- Australian Grand Prix 2010 Fastest Lap – Mark Webber.
- Other predictions – At least two safety car periods.