Posted by Carrot on May 11, 2012 | No Comments
- Spanish Grand Prix 2012 Winner – Jenson Button
- Spanish Grand Prix 2012 Pole Position – Fernando Alonso
- Spanish Grand Prix 2012 Fastest Lap – Fernando Alonso
After the return of in-season testing Ferrari have certainly upped their game, and Alonso will want to impress in front of his home crowd. However when they get their set-up fixed I expect McLaren to return to their form of having the fastest car which will pay dividends at this track… provided their new and improved pit stop procedure works.
Mark’s predictions to follow
- Spanish Grand Prix 2012 Winner – Fernando Alonso
- Spanish Grand Prix 2012 Pole Position – Michael Schumacher
- Spanish Grand Prix 2012 Fastest Lap – Kimi Raikkonen
It’s definitely going to be an interesting race weekend. This season has been so open thus far almost any of the front pack could take the first win in Europe. It was really hard to predict, but I’m going to say that Ferrari’s improvements will be enough and Fernando Alonso will win his home Grand Prix with Michael Schumacher dropping back from pole. This season is already shaping up to be one of the most closely fought ever.